InVision is the world’s leading product design platform, powering the future of digital product design through our deep understanding of the dynamics of collaboration. We provide two million people with the power to prototype, review, refine, manage and user test web and mobile products. InVision drives the product design process at leading Fortune 100 companies, including at Disney, IBM, Walmart, Apple, Verizon and General Motors. Backed by Accel, ICONIQ Capital, FirstMark Capital, Tiger Global and others. InVision is a distributed team with over 200 employees around the world.
You have a passion for computer graphics. You know what it takes to build a performant rendering solution that works in the browser but goes all the way to the GPU. And you get a kick out of tweaking every last bit of performance from the system. You’re someone who loves math, keeps up on the latest algorithms, and understands how to leverage the underlying hardware. You read a lot of papers, but more importantly you love turning what you learn into real-world solutions and delivering them to customers.
As Part of The Team:
- You will be responsible for building and shipping all components necessary for your product, and you will work with Product Managers and Designers to determine the functionality, look, and feel.
- You’ll build and integrate rendering engines that allow for pixel-perfect representations of design files, prototypes, and animations that run at 60fps in the browser.
- Every day offers a variety of work, an opportunity to contribute new ideas, and the ability to share your knowledge through blog posts and presentations.
What You’ll Need to Join Us:
- Ability and desire to debug hard problems at every level; you’ll build out WebGL and Canvas solutions, write unit and functional tests, and verify before deploying.
- Profiling skills and the proven ability to tune for performance.
- Curiosity to iterate and improve on solutions; you view unknowns as challenges and enjoy them.
- Motivation to understand the business and our users, their requirements, and deliver results.
- Passion for continued learning and achieving personal goals through developer community involvement and contributions.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- Remote work environment
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited Starbucks
- Unlimited Amazon books