InVision is the world’s leading product design platform, powering the future of digital product design through our deep understanding of the dynamics of collaboration. We provide two million people with the power to prototype, review, refine, manage and user test web and mobile products. InVision drives the product design process at leading Fortune 100 companies, including at Disney, IBM, Walmart, Apple, Verizon and General Motors. Backed by Accel, ICONIQ Capital, FirstMark Capital, Tiger Global and others. InVision is a distributed team with over 200 employees around the world.
As part of the Data Services team, you will work in a fast paced environment to build software that empowers other engineers to leverage database services such as MySQL, MongoDB, Event Streams and s3. Our team is a combination of DevOps engineers, database specialists and software engineers who streamline all forms of data access and persistence throughout our platform.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 8 years experience building scalable applications
- Strong proficiency in one of the following programming languages: Python, Golang, Java, or some other comparable language
- Expert level proficiency with data modelling in MySQL or MongoDB
- Experience building connected services within AWS
- Experience with continuous integration, deployment, automation
- Experience with DevOps methodologies
- Experience building software in a micro-service environment
- Employ design and testing best practices
- Experience with Golang
- Experience leveraging event busses for micro service communication
- Experience working with graph databases
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef)
- Familiar with containerization tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with service discovery (Consul, Etcd)
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- Remote work environment
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited Starbucks
- Unlimited Amazon books