meltmedia is looking for a Senior Software Engineer who is passionate about solving complex client problems and mentorship of fellow developers. This person should be fluent in Java, system integrations, and teamwork.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be expected to take lead on the projects and teams with which you work. Code quality and Client Satisfaction should always be on the forefront of your mind. You will be involved in both application development as well as architectural decisions. We look for our Senior Engineers to drive meltmedia’s technical vision. You strive and push others to achieve outstanding results and are a role model for your team and meltmedia at large. We work closely with our Project Managers and clients to deliver software that meets their needs and the needs of their users.
You will be expected to learn new technologies and teach it to other developers in a timely fashion. You should enjoy mentoring other developers and seek to help them grow on a daily basis.
Senior Software Engineers at meltmedia build our technical roadmap, lay the groundwork for other developers, and support a team of peers through everyday agency challenges. They’re the highest authorities in the department and on occasion, ride horseback through the office. Senior Engineers are expected to balance their project work with the growth of their teams and the future of the technology department. It’s a role with huge potential for impact, so if you want to help steer us to the future, this is the gig.
- Thorough understanding of web systems architecture and the application thereof.
- Strong understanding and applicable experience with RESTful services.
- Extensive experience with engineering Java applications is a must.
- Extensive experience with engineering web applications is a must.
- Experience with engineering NodeJS applications is a plus.
- Comprehensive understanding and applicable experience with testing theory and application.
- Experience and comfortability working directly with clients.
- Experience with OSGi, JCR and Adobe Experience Manager is a plus.
- Experience with client side technologies is a plus.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC from requirements to delivery and support.
- Experience working with a cross discipline team.
Covered parking, bike racks, showers, food and drink all day, 401k, and generous vacation and insurance benefits!