This is an opportunity to join the ConvertKit team, a self-funded, fast growing startup. If you enjoy teaching and producing top-notch webinar content to educate our customers (and attract new ones), this is the opportunity for you.
ConvertKit is an email marketing software product for professional bloggers.
- We are a fully remote team of 25, scattered across 8 states and 4 countries.
- Bootstrapped, profitable, and growing very quickly.
- We put a high emphasis on work / life balance, and we value and strive for 40 hour work weeks.
- We have a positive, vibrant, and genuine culture.
As a ConvertKit Webinar Producer, you’ll be responsible for driving revenue growth through education. This role will coordinate and manage all aspects of affiliate and partner webinars including, but not limited to, researching, planning, coordinating communication across departments to gather strategic interviews and materials, engaging participants and follow-up by tracking attendance, product interest and generated leads. You will present materials covering broad blogging related topics and best practices as well as focus on ConvertKit features. This role also will be responsible for the marketing and promotion of such webinars in order to garner interest.
- Gather information, research, write scripts and record live webinars.
- Prepare necessary materials and equipment/software for each webinar and podcast.
- Monitor and evaluate new material or features, create new webinar outlines on pertinent topics as needed and revise existing webinar outlines to comply with any updates.
- Perform related tasks such as tracking attendance, reviewing surveys, reporting on usage and evaluating interest as leads.
- Assist with recruiting potential guests, work with guests on pre-production interviews and scheduling.
The right person for this position will have:
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, broadcast, communication and/or technical writing.
- Proven ability to create creative, unique and relevant content.
- Video editing and recording skills.
- Training skills and engaging personality.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Strong analytical, planning, organizational and time management skills.
- A deep understanding of the blogging industry.
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills.
- Comfort in working as part of a remote team.
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 7 paid holidays, and 3 sick days / year.
- 4 weeks of vacation after you’ve worked at ConvertKit one year.
- The team gathers twice a year in-person for fantastic team retreats.
- Excellent health benefits.
- 8 weeks paid maternity / 4 weeks paid paternity leave.
- $2500 equipment allowance given every 2 years.
- 4% matching 401k.
- $1,000 yearly vacation bonus.