Dave Ramsey’s organization is a mission-driven team out to change people’s lives. If you have a passion for digital products and web sites and your life has been touched or changed by what Dave teaches and what we do, then you may just be who we’re looking for! We are currently hiring a Senior Web Designer to work with our Endorsed Local Provider (ELP) team. This division of our Creative Team builds, supports, innovates and markets our Endorsed Local Provider and SmartVestor digital products.
We need someone who can collect the right information, think through the user’s experience, communicate well, and deliver incredible digital experiences. We need an incredible designer who is able to take the vision for a product or site and turn it into a useable, beautiful and engaging experience that will convey the feelings of hope that our products need.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Support our team in organizing, developing and promoting products, services and experiences that promote our EntreLeadership events.
- Create promotional materials and online experiences.
- Collaborate with the other Creative Team members to build publishing and event materials and promotions.
- Be proactive and engaged in the entrepreneurial nature of the ever-changing creative process.
- Innovate and drive our products and events forward with practical and efficient solutions.
- Participate in the visual marketing of content, products and online experiences.
- Utilize creativity in design to reach people and increase visibility.
- Think of the best ways to organize projects, processes, files and systems to drive efficiency.
- Help our team create top-notch materials to accomplish our greater mission.
- Grow as a professional through continued education, research and study, and interaction with other professionals and leaders.
- Operate at all times with the utmost integrity and loyalty to the team.
- Go above and beyond the norm to serve others and grow as a leader among leaders.
- Minimum of five years interactive digital/web design experience
- An online portfolio of your best work
- Experience working across multiple disciplines
- Good knowledge of interactive design process and methodologies
- Able to accurately estimate timelines and meet deadlines
- Experience designing for mobile is a plus
- Solid foundation in typography, layout and illustration
- Great attitude and willingness to support a team
Advanced knowledge in:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- HTML and CSS is a plus
To work for Dave Ramsey is to work for one of the best companies in Nashville. Don’t take our word for it—the Nashville Business Journalsaid it nine times! So how do you get to be one of the best places in Nashville to work? Well, it’s not easy. The key ingredients are:
- A great leadership team who cares
- An intense interview process
- Great team members who strive for excellence
- A mission to help people
We strive to hire excellent people, and we expect excellence. Great people make a great team. They keep our company strong! If you’re an exceptional designer and you think you would be a good fit for our team, please join us on our mission to change people’s lives!
*401k match and profit sharing *Professional career development training *Personal development coaching from some of the best in the industry *Health insurance and Health Savings Account match *Gym membership reimbursement *Paid Vacation, sick, and ministry time off *Free products *Company wide lunches *Casual dress-code