DITTO is looking for a Graphic and Interaction Designer to join our team to help shape the user experience of our core products: 3D virtual try-on, facial analysis, and frame recommendation technology for the world’s best eyewear retailers. We integrate our technology on iOS and Android apps and responsive browser-based experiences for use in-store and online to provide their customers with an exciting and fulfilling shopping experience.
We are looking for a designer who is passionate about building seamless customer journeys across platforms and can oversee the project end-to-end from the wireframing, to the creation of visually stunning designs, testing and to optimizing flows based on insights from A/B testing.
· Love big challenges and want to play a pivotal role shaping the way users interact with our technology
· Possess a strong visual eye, a clean aesthetic and are obsessed with the details
· Have a proven track record of creating holistic design solutions that address business requirements across a variety of platforms
· Are able to self-direct and work independently, and to manage multiple, concurrent projects simultaneously
· Manage the entire design process including researching, experimenting, designing, and revising
· Build wireframes and prototypes of your designs and present them to a non-design audience (including clients, internal business, product, and technology teams)
· Partner with VP, Product on product designs, features, and layouts
· Design a cohesive experience for our software across platforms (native mobile and responsive web)
· Collaborate with various internal teams project stakeholders, clients to ensure all designs adhere to client specifications
· Oversee all A/B testing and use findings to improve and optimize all product offerings
· Work with co-founders to build visually stunning pitch decks and demos for business development
· Bachelor degree or higher in relevant discipline (Visual Arts, Graphic Design, Interaction Design and/or Digital Media Design) or equivalent industrial experience
· 2-5 years experience working on content-rich websites in a SaaS startup environment.
· Working knowledge of interaction design principles and best practices; can speak micro-animations and interactive transitions.
· Mastery of design and UX tools
· Experience making designs work with diverse OS conventions, form factors, and dynamic content
· Knowledge of the complete product development lifecycle of web and/or software applications
· Highly organized, strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are a VC-backed technology company based in San Francisco that is disrupting how people shop for glasses. At DITTO we provide a unique opportunity to work among a talented team of software engineers, physicists, and mathematicians to bring state of the art computer vision and machine learning technologies to market at scale. We have created a collaborative, open, action-based environment that promotes professional growth where your only limits are your attitude and aptitude.
DITTO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics and are dedicated to creating and fostering an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
We have all the perks you would expect from a great start up: competitive salary, meaningful equity as an early employee, 401k, medical, dental, unlimited paid time off, and a flexible work at home policy. We also have an amazing office space, endless snacks, Philz coffee and fun quarterly events.