Who we are:
PredictSpring is the fastest mobile commerce platform designed exclusively for brands and retailers. Its innovative technology powers native mobile and in-store apps with innovative solutions to digitize the shopping experience and providing brands the ability to connect with their customers in a highly personalized way.
Founded by the visionary behind Google Shopping and other early mobile commerce pioneers, PredictSpring provides a seamless omni-channel experience to help consumers shop anywhere, anytime with a single touch of a button.
PredictSpring powers mobile commerce for the world’s leading retailers and brands, including Calvin Klein, Cole Haan, Vineyard Vines, Nine West, New York & Company, Skechers, Charlotte Russe, and Claire’s.
About the role:
PredictSpring is looking for a Senior Visual Designer who is passionate about designing amazing mobile commerce experiences. At PredictSpring, the sky’s the limit when it comes to growth trajectory. We are looking for an exceptional visual designer who loves to work in a fast moving startup environment. We look for a strong portfolio that showcases the breadth of your work with details of your role on each project—from the initial concept to design delivery.
What you’ll own:
- Collaboration with our founder and engineering team to define, refine, and implement design ideas for maximum impact with our target audience
- Creation of elegant experiences, from concept to launch, that make our customers smile and deliver on business outcomes.
- All design deliverables for mobile apps on iPhone, Android, and iPad
- End-to-end product design to create visually delightful mobile commerce experiences.
- Marketing and branding deliverables, in collaboration with other teams
Our ideal candidate has:
- Experience with design and technical considerations for various form factors and applied approach to Visual QA working with software developers
- 5+ years of experience in visual design
- Expert level skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Sketch and/or other relevant design tools
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in an art/design field
- A ‘visually delightful’ portfolio that demonstrates complete, complex, and real-life projects
Bonus points for:
- Experience designing consumer, commerce-focused mobile apps for large audiences
- Technical skills beyond traditional design software
Oh yeah, and we also offer stuff too:
- We offer excellent pay, bonus, and a generous stock option package.
- We have extremely competitive and comprehensive benefits
- We recently raised $11.4M Series A round and are in expansion stage in fast moving mobile commerce market.