Ideal candidates bring a few years of web development experience, expert hand-coding of HTML/CSS with perfect semantic of tags knowledge, and solid usability knowledge, and the ability to execute with minimal supervision. We also need you to integrate well within other team members, communicate when necessary.
All the work is made by remote working (telecommuting) (we use tools like HipChat, Asana, GitHub, Bitbucket, Invision, etc.).
The job is a freelance for start but could turn into full time position if things goes well after a few projects.
- Expert knowledge of web design standards & practices
- The ability to expertly hand code HTML5 and CSS3 that adheres to modern day development standards
- Strong knowledge of jQuery, AJAX
- A strong familiarity and comfort working with SASS, Grunt/Gulp
- A strong Responsive coding knowledge
- Familiarity with GIT version control
- The ability to deliver consistent productivity while working independently and without constant supervision
- Good English level
- Lot of motivation! Eager to learn!
- Good spirit and a bit of fun the friday afternoon if nothing is needed to get delivered to clients
Preferred but not required:
- Some knowledge of PHP, at least enough to integrate the HTML into the PHP views
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with Coffeescript, Jade, CommonJS
- AngularJS, React are welcomed
Salary and conditions:
- Salary/money questions to be defined together
- 30-40 hours of work per week, following the agency rythme, means 8 hours per day of work starting at least at 9:00 though we are flexible with hours until the work is well done and in time
- Access to entire book library and knowledge resources of the company
- A test will be done before hiring you. That will be a simple HTML and CSS test of 2 hours to see how you are able to code and to test your skills.
Who we are
Too Pixel is a Switzerland based company which work mostly remotely with its team. We handcraft beautiful websites, e-Commerce applications and web applications for our clients, and we also own a few internal projects which enlight our days and motivate our team to work on really interesting and innovative projects.
As a team we also love to meet together once a year at least in a meetup in Switzerland where all the team is invited to spend few days together visiting some nice places and spending time together around wonderful discussions!
Please don’t make us loose our time (and don’t loose yours) if you are an agency or small studio or people who have good profiles to propose as placement agencies, it’s not what we are looking for and we’ll not respond to such applications!
A test will be done previously to hiring you. That will be a simple HTML and CSS test to see how you are able to code and to test your skills.