Returnly was born from a vision of a radically improved online marketplace and e-commerce experience where consumers and merchants have aligned interests.
We’re using modern technology to build the catalyst that will enable a de-risked online marketplace. By offering the simplest, and fastest, product returns experience, we achieve amazing repurchase conversions at no-risk, and increase free cash-flow and customer loyalty.
We are a rapidly growing seed stage company focused on providing E-Commerce companies and shoppers a better returns, exchanges, and refunds.
- Own the development of custom presentations, demonstrations and prototypes of Returnly to articulate use-cases and value to prospective customers across many verticals
- Partner with the sales team to move deals to close
- Drive trial periods with prospects to ensure they are effectively learning and engaging with the platform
- Educate a variety of audiences on both technical and functional concepts
- Stay up-to-date on product releases and new features
- Assist in training new hires and other sales team members
- Document and communicate product feedback and new requirements from the field
- Be an expert or have the capacity to become an expert in every technology/3PL (NetSuite, Demandware, Magento, Shopify, Radial, Stripe…Ect) our customers might use so you can map out what integrating our systems would entail
- Build integrations with our prospects engineering teams
- Work within timelines to ensure our customers are live with our products by the date the AE, yourself, and the prospect agree to
- Help qualify prospective customers out of deals by deeming them not a good technical fit as early as possible
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years professional engineering exp
- 1+ pre-sales/implementation experience
- Proficient in Java and/or Ruby
- Ability to design/implement APIs
- Experience with Relational databases, Web frameworks development, Platform Engineering, highly preferred.
- Huge plus for SQL experience
What we can offer:
- Full Health Coverage - Medical & Dental
- 100% of employees premiums paid
- 90% dependents premiums paid
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter benefits
- Custom computer and standing desk set-up
Returnly is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.