Advance Digital Inc. is looking for a software engineer motivated by defining and building great products. Our team ships large-scale, high-traffic Python web applications in an AWS environment. We’re looking for someone who will join one of our agile teams and contribute immediately. The position requires the application of creative problem-solving skills to the conception and development of scalable and maintainable software in a collaborative environment. Strong writing and communication skills are critical.
We work with velocity and focus when we are in the office, and we feel strongly about maintaining a healthy work-life balance and maintaining sustainable working hours.
- Work within a cross-functional development team to build, grow and support large, public-facing web applications
- Maintain and enhance automated build and deploy processes
- Collaborate with other product teams, ad operations, and vendors as needed
- Write and maintain unit tests and integration tests for automated testing
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2+ years of proven experience developing large-scale web applications
- 2+ years of on-the-job development in Python
- Experience with AWS, automated build and deployment
- Expert in Python principles, idioms, and design patterns
- Experience writing unit tests, smoke tests, integration tests and continuous integration
- Great debugging and reasoning skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
Agile team collaborative environment, great work life balance, 401k with some matching, Heath insurance options, training, all AWS environment, fantastic technical leadership and birthday cake every month :)
This position requires applicants to do a coding exercise. If you contact us, we will talk to you about the company and send you the exercise.