At Distil Networks, we focus on building products that enhance web security for businesses and consumers. Our hardware appliances and cloud network protect some of the biggest names on the web today. As part of our product management group, you will provide the vision, planning, and execution for the next generation of Distil Network’s bot and web security products. As the Product Designer, you will control the growth and evolution of the web UI’s for our entire product suite.
You will work with internal teams and our customers to build the most elegant and intuitive way to display TB’s of complex data. Immersed in cutting edge technology, you will pioneer unique and revolutionary ways to integrate data science and real-time data analytics to give our customers clear, concise insights into automated threats, website attacks, and Distil’s defensive performance. Most importantly, you will redefine how security products identify and highlight ever-changing threats to their users.
- Own and define the research, design, development, and implementation of new products
- Conduct user tests and field research, create user personas
- Prove out your research through wireframes and prototypes
- Work closely with the UI designers and engineering team
- Work with analytics tools to better understand how our users are using the product
- Build and foster strong relationships with key customers and strategic partners to define what customers are looking for, the value we can show in our data, and optimal data visualization
- Define users and how to display data for each users’ needs
- Boldly build novel UI products and processes while breaking from past protocol and methodology
- Strong UX design portfolio
- Proficient in design and rapid prototyping tools
- Product experience with large-scale enterprise systems or other systems with extremely complex business logic
- Familiarity/background with web bots, scrapers, botnets, vulnerability scanners, and other, web security automated threat vectors.
- Experience with designing interfaces for large data sets
- Experience with designing interfaces for security products
- Demonstrate ability to work with large quantities of information, delivering data driven solutions
- Innovative problem-solving; can turn ambiguous problem spaces into clear solutions
- Drive results in collaborative, cross-functional environments with little instruction or oversight
- Ideally taken a product from concept to launch
- Eloquent communication skills (both written and oral); comfortable with group presentations
What’s in it for you:
- Generous salary, Equity potential and 401K with 5% matching!
- Wicked fun happy hours and socials, catered Friday lunches, and awesome company retreats, like Tahoe, San Diego and more!
- Conference Allowance and Respect for pursuits outside of Distil (our employees are Musicians, Comedians, Photographers, Artists, Dog Trainers, etc.)
- Fully paid health care, dental and vision insurance for you, generous contribution towards family plans
relocation assistance, unlimited PTO, company trips twice a year, catered Friday lunches, monthly socials, conference allowance, fully paid healthcare.