Symbiont Group is looking for a freelance Junior Designer to support our creative team. You’ll be responsible for compiling presentation decks, creating graphics and assets for both web and print uses, and updating a variety client collateral. We’re looking for someone with a strong eye for brand consistency and detail, who can work at a fast pace and is always ready to learn.
We expect that you’re self-motivated, highly organized, and excited to deliver high quality work on time, every time.
Rate for the work ranges from $30-$50 per hour based on nature & complexity of work projects, as well as qualifcations and experience of the candidate
Under the direction of the Art Director and project leads, the freelance Junior Designer will:
- Create multiple iterations and options for collateral based on project inputs
- Present progress, process and final work during internal review sessions
- Prepare files for print production
- Create reusable templates and assets
Skills & Experience
- Diverse portfolio of both web and print work
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience with Powerpoint and Keynote
- Strong Communication skills – clearly articulated progress updates, and some insight into your process/decisions made when working on a project
- Team Player – ability to take direction, offer feedback and work collaboratively
- Local Chicago candidates preferred
Please submit your resume and the link to your portfolio website.