We are looking for a mid-level/senior product designer to conceptualize, design, prototype, test, and iterate on solutions that help behavioral health specialists manage their practice.
We’re looking for a seasoned designer who takes pride in building quality products, deeply understands and can champion our customers, and design solutions that are equally thoughtful, elegant, and delightful. As a Product Designer, you’ll work closely with engineers, data scientists, and product managers to make a direct impact on the future of our product.
What you’ll do day-to-day
- Express your design ideas at every level of fidelity to see a project through from concept to implementation
- Rapidly iterate upon your designs based on user insights and team feedback
- Help establish and reinforce consistent design patterns for reusable, systematic design
Our ideal candidate
- 3 to 5 years experience designing digital experiences and products
- A portfolio of amazing UI and strategic user experiences—work we can click on or download in the app store
- Experience working directly with engineers and managing clear project handoffs when design is complete
- You think in terms of design systems and make rational design decisions
- You are a strategic and collaborative thinker; able to ideate and execute new product features
- You have an inherent talent for creating simple, clear solutions from complex problems
- You stress the details and care about creating a truly delightful experience
- You’re up-to-date regarding the latest web design and technology trends
- Experience conducting usability studies
- Experience with art and brand direction
- You’re always down to learn something new!
We build software that helps health & wellness professionals run their private practice. We’ve helped thousands of professionals by offering intuitive, people-centric software that’s totally focused on running a business and helping patients. That’s what our customers care about so that’s all we care about. We know this because we value relationships and constantly speaking with customers is the only way to deliver a great product. We’re a growing startup founded by a successful entrepreneur who was a therapist himself at one point in his career.
We have a beautiful office located in Santa Monica, CA just steps from the beach. People love working here because we practice what we preach about balance and health. On sunny California days, we take breaks and eat lunch together outside. We meditate. We read. We listen. We share. Our internal culture of helping each other succeed spreads to how we treat our customers.
Health insurance, pet friendly office, 5 blocks from the beach, remote work available, snacks!