At ThoughtSpot, we’re driven by the mission to make a dent in the universe. Our search-driven data analytics platform is used by some of the most successful companies in the world – in industries such as retail, finance, healthcare and manufacturing.
Instead of waiting for weeks for their business intelligence teams to build reports and dashboards for them, any user at these companies can now get answers from their data through an easy search interface that returns answers and charts in seconds even from hundreds of terabytes of data. We were recently recognized as one of 2016’s Best Places to Work by the SF Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
We have an exceptionally strong engineering team – from companies such as Google, Amazon, Facebook and Microsoft. The ThoughtSpot Analytical Search platform brings together several web-scale technologies to the enterprise.
We are searching for a DevOps Engineer to join our team. They will define, build, deploy, and evolve automation and infrastructure for supporting our development and product environments in the cloud and on prem.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 2-5 years in a DevOps Engineering role with hands-on coding focus
- 2+ years experience with the major AWS systems
- Recent experience with continuous integration systems - Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with integrations across CI, SCM, cloud.
- Demonstrated knowledge of most of the following: monitoring, alerts, logging, build/deploy, service discovery, load detection, scaling, self-healing, auto-testing, big data tools, cloud security.
- Experience developing and deploying best practices, driving change from within
- An appetite for leadership
- Degree in CS or related required
Bonus points for experience with:
- Google cloud
- Open stack
- VMware Automation
- Linux kernel exp, systems level programming exp.
- Imagine, architect, develop, deploy, and evolve CI and CD systems for the next disruptive data analytics platform in the cloud and on-prem.
- Supercharge our infrastructure automation with a long term focus, working across engineering, support, and sales.
- Take ownership of maintaining, updating, and troubleshooting our existing structures and processes.
- Be a thought leader and educate the company about best practices around infrastructure, automation, CI, and CD.
- As your starter project build a CI/CD pipeline that takes incoming checkins through a testing pipeline generating deployment artifacts which are pushed to AWS, on-prem, and kubernetes.
What we can offer - Benefits & Perks:
- Gym & Fitness allowance
- Commuter Passes
- Catered Gourmet Meals
- Happy Hours
- Transparent Culture
- Competitive Stock Options program
More About ThoughtSpot
The value of data in the enterprise is rapidly increasing, but access to that data remains in the hands of highly skilled analysts and IT professionals. ThoughtSpot is building a truly revolutionary next generation data analysis platform, bringing new technologies and ideas to a traditional, business-critical enterprise problem. Our team consists of smart and accomplished people from some of the most innovative technology companies, passionate about building an exceptional product.
ThoughtSpot is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.