We want to make the best tools in the world for mobile photography.
Why we need you…
We created the Moment App to deliver advanced photography tools that you won’t get in the native app. Building the best tools requires amazing developers who are passionate about photography. Customers are expecting more and more features and we’re looking for another developer to join the team, helping to make the Moment App the best on the market.
What you will be doing…
Shipping new features and improving our existing ones. We have a belief that a new feature doesn’t ship until it’s ready, which means we prioritize quality over quantity. We are nimble in shipping as frequently as we can, but our first priority is customer experience. Our team of developers range across the entire app. Your general areas of focus include:
- Help to define new features with the team.
- Work closely with designers and engineers to quickly prototype new features and APIs.
- Implement features, frameworks, and fixes in iOS development environment
- Collaborate in team environment with other developers and designers
You need these qualifications…
Beyond being passionate about mobile photography we are looking for the following experiences:
- 2+ Years of iOS development
- Strong understanding of Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa frameworks
- Experienced a full product lifecycle from design to release
- Comfortable writing unit tests, architecting testable code
- C/C++ experience a plus
- Computer Vision / Image Processing a huge plus. Especially OpenGL or Metal + CoreImage
- Machine learning a plus
- A desire to nerd out on photo/video features.
(note we don’t focus on job titles, just building a team of insanely talented people that want to get better everyday. really good engineer means someone that wants to constantly develop as an engineer.)
We keep it simple.
Everyone receives equity in the company. Everyone receives a salary. Everyone received $300 per month for medical benefits. Everyone receives $2K per year to travel the world with their camera. Everyone receives $500 a year for their own equipment. Company off-sites three times per year. Unlimited vacation.