What our team does is solve the fundamental problems of scaling application infrastructure and automating deployment. How can we make them faster, more efficient, reduce errors and maximize uptime of applications?
You’re responsible for building APIs, applications, and working closely with the operations team to build the best fully managed DevOps service out there.
This position requires a focus on DevOps culture and the tools that facilitate it to service our clients and continuously expand our automation platform. We’re looking for people that are constantly trying to imagine and implement better, faster, and more efficient ways to get the job done.
Some things we love:
- Good documentation/comments
- Peer Reviews
- Application Infrastructure design
- Best practices
- Automated Deployments
- Cross-functional education
- Networking and tech events
We will take care of you by providing:
- A very comprehensive family drug, dental, and paramedical plan
- A Long Term Disability plan
- An empathetic and caring workplace
- A focus on having a well-rounded, diverse team of people
- Employer feedback
- Subsidy for learning material
- A no-door policy and always-approachable atmosphere
VM Farms welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
A very comprehensive family drug, dental, and paramedical plan
A Long Term Disability plan
An empathetic and caring workplace
A focus on having a well-rounded, diverse team of people
Subsidy for learning material
A no-door policy and always-approachable atmosphere