Crane Worldwide is looking to hire a Senior UI/UX Designer to work out of our Houston office. We’re changing the face of logistics by employing a fresh, new approach to how we build technology. We’re looking for a creative, dynamic designer to join our team as we continue pushing the envelope with our digital products.
We build best-in-class solutions to give our Client’s unprecedented insight into their supply chain. Our teams are nimble and responsive, taking an iterative approach as we refine our offerings through direct interaction with our clients. You would be helping us build both external and internal technologies. We’re not creating software like your normal Enterprise company; our tech leadership comes from a unique background that is changing the game.
Responsibilities for this position:
- The Basics: Create UX designs and UI mock-ups on a variety of projects for both internal and external users. This includes wireframes, flow charts, visual mock-ups, etc.
- Direct Impact: Work with development teams across the globe to implement features for various projects and see your work come to life
- Identify Need: Analyze user behavior and requirements to identify what users need (not what they want!) and identify potential solutions
- Leadership: Establish best practices and methodologies on how designs are documented and communicated
- Guidance: Work with project management teams to help establish priorities based on project goals and user needs
- 5+ years experience in UX, preferably with some of this time spent creating consumer-facing products (b2c)
- Experience creating UI mock-ups and final art — we’re looking for the complete package of UX designer with that UI artist flare
- Proven portfolio of developed products, including mobile, standalone, and web applications
- Well-versed with current design trends and methodologies — you keep up with the science and art of your craft
- Ability to organize, execute, and analyze direct and in-direct usability testing sessions
- Experience working with metrics-driven analytics and A-B testing schemes to validate design assumptions
- Experience building functional mock-ups with tools like MarvelApp and Invision
- Expert communicator — you can communicate your design and vision through written word, speech, and imagery
- Experience with coding and development aspects of software development a plus
On-Site Cafeteria, On-Site full gym for employees, excellent benefits , 401k matching