Mobile computing is changing the world in a way that we couldn’t have even imagined ten years ago. Mobile devices have made computers truly personal, with experiences that are completely fluid and natural. With all the amazing improvements have come new challenges though. Native apps are not as dynamic as their web-based counterparts, making it extremely hard to react to changing customer needs. With each challenge comes great opportunities to create something truly exceptional.
Outstanding software to power Taplytics is integral to our mission of making every experience exceptional. You’ll work alongside a team that’s results driven and have the opportunity to work on the apps you love and use everyday.
We’re venture backed by some of the top leaders in tech, including Y Combinator, Mark Pincus (founder of Zynga), Alexis Ohanian (founder of reddit), and many others!
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with our Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams to design, implement, and maintain a world-class back end infrastructure
- Build complex data and processing pipelines that work with tremendous volumes of real-world data
- Embrace the challenges of dealing with petabytes of data and the scalability challenges they’re accompanied by
- Architect highly scalable distributed systems that leverages the best of what’s been built by the open source community
- Be a core member of a close-knit engineering team that ships code continuously
We’re looking for people with:
- Top coding skills and a strong understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Real-world experience working in Go, Python, Node.js and other back end languages
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- A history of shipping great code quickly
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it
- A love for everything mobile!
- Aggressive compensation
- Significant equity
- Some shiny new Apple hardware to work from