Firmwater is a niche learning management system provider focused on helping companies sell and deliver e-learning courses to their customers. Our customers are mainly in the USA and Canada, but our presence is growing internationally with customers in Australia, New Zealand, UK, and Europe.
We’re looking for a motivated developer to help us add new features and enhance existing areas of our learning management system.
Our developers work together, as a small team, on each new enhancement. Some projects you might work on:
- Build out support for instructor-led training in our system.
- Enhance our Shopify app, to improve the experience for our customers that have online stores.
- Add support for launching and tracking webinars, integrating with WebEx and GoToWebinar.
- Help us launch our REST API, to complement our original SOAP-based implementation.
What We Are Looking For
- Have a strong technical background, with Web and database development experience. We’re not looking for experience with specific technologies, as long as you are bright and eager to learn.
- Are an excellent communicator. We feel this is one of the most critical traits of the best developers. Communicating clearly equals thinking clearly.
- Are independent and self-driven. We’re a small team so we need people who can self-manage and make a strong contribution.
We’d love to find someone with lots of experience but we’d be just as pleased with somone earlier in their career.
You’ll be working most days with the following:
- ASP.NET, C# in Visual Studio
- SQL Server
We use Node.js for our automated deployment, so we’re certainly open to using other technologies where it makes sense.
- Full time position with a competitive salary commensurate with your experience.
- 3 weeks of paid vacation/personal time annually.
- Group health, dental and vision care plan. LTD, critical illness and life insurance benefits.