We’re the Media Lab, the innovative media services division of the H.H. Brown Shoe Company located in Andover, MA. Our group of talented designers, developers, writers, photographers, and videographers serves as a full-service internal agency, representing a diverse portfolio of 19 footwear brands covering fashion and consumer, athletic, recreational, specialty duty, work and performance products.
We’re looking for: A talented, energetic designer to join our growing web design & development group…a team player who is passionate about embracing emerging technologies and creating engaging user interfaces and experiences, growing and learning on the job.
- Crafting compelling online experiences from email campaigns and social media promotions to custom applications and full ecommerce websites
- Designing elegant, forward-thinking websites for our many brands
- Creating design prototypes to test and iterate design concepts
- Delivering assets and detailed specifications for front-end development
- Being part of the big picture: working with clients from discovery and concepting to wireframes and polished designs
- Keeping up to date with current industry trends and techniques
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design with an emphasis on Interface Design with 1+ years of related experience
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong layout and typography skills
- A basic understanding of HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in responsive website design
- A thorough understanding of how to craft engaging user experiences, interfaces and interactions
- Ability to unify experiences across all channels (desktop, mobile, social & email)
- Self motivated, good organizational skills, dedication and attention to detail; the ability to work independently and as a member of a team and handle multiple projects and deadlines
- And, last but not least: A solid portfolio with your best work.
- Proficiency in Sketch
- Familiarity with InVision for prototyping and development
- Knowledge of web accessibility standards