What is Tattly?
We celebrate art by licensing designs from professional artists and turning them into high-quality temporary tattoos. Nothing makes us happier than seeing our customers getting lost in our collections, trying to find that perfect tattoo that matches their personality or mood.
Do you have a favorite design? We hope the playfulness of our product puts a smile on your face! If it did, you’re our kind of people. Our team at Tattly aims to deliver fun, lightness and happiness while celebrating the craft of our artists. We see our tattoos as an experience of play and self-expression, a moment of being a rebel and doing something daring. Wearing a Tattly allows a glimpse into a life where you don’t care about what other people think. Tattly bring a sense of empowerment to our customers. Does this all sound interesting to you? Ok, then:
Here’s the role we are looking to fill:
Tattly is looking for a part-time, in-house photographer! In this role you will work closely with the Design, Marketing and Custom team to execute on all of Tattly’s photography needs.
If you’re really into GIFS, highly conceptual, like a good challenge and enjoy being surrounded by happy creative types, this role might be for you.
- Generate consistent on brand imagery for Tattly.com which includes: varied applied shots, advertising imagery (launches and campaigns, custom promotion), and photos for print (wholesale catalogue, set packaging, banners, backdrops)
- Collaborate on creative direction and execution of marketing campaigns and launches to maintain and increase Tattly awareness. (cool photos! GIFS!! videos!!!)
- Plan technical needs for photo and video shoots.
- Organize and keep track of Tattly assets used in photo and video production.
- Help organize photo and video shoot expenses.
- Maintain Tattly imagery blogs (everypixel, forevertemp)
- Update and reshoot outdated Tattly product shots
- Photography/videography skills under varied conditions (studio lighting setups, outdoor and indoor natural light)
- Photo retouching/compositing skills (Photoshop, Lightroom)
- Video Editing (Premiere Pro)
- Fast, quality work on short notice
- Creative collaboration flexibility
- Creative problem solving
- Animated GIF making skills a plus!
Tattly was started by Tina Roth Eisenberg out of her frustration of her daughter bringing home hideous temporary tattoos. She set out to change the world of temporary tattoos and has quite unexpectedly created a new industry.
Tattly started as a side project and has grown into a healthy little company that ships temporary tattoos around the world and makes people smile. Tattly was recently featured in the NYTimes which made the team really happy.
To get an idea about our founder’s values and how she runs her companies, watch this 99U talk.
- 24/7 access to our confetti drawer
- You can bring your dog! We love dogs!
- Occasional modeling
If this role sounds exciting to you, wow us with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your CV with a thoughtful cover letter that includes answers to the following questions:
- Why Tattly? What’s your favorite design?
- Why are you a good fit for this position?
- Send us a link to you portfolio.
- Include a joke
- Salary requirements