We are looking for a creative coder to develop visually interesting effects while working with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, designers, illustrators and photographers to build a new product focused on text and video effects. This role will sit on a small team working on a brand new mobile application.
What you’ll do here
- Help bridge knowledge and communicate with a team of experienced programmers, designers, photographers, and illustrators.
- Prototype working graphical examples, iterate and refine.
- Keep current on trends and standards and participate in internal talks, hack days, and learning sessions.
- Participate in daily stand-ups and reviews.
What you bring to the table:
- A portfolio filled with examples of your creative coding ability.
- Understanding of programming patterns and math relevant to graphics.
- Experience with timeline-based animation is a plus.
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and educate other members of the team about what you’re building.
- Detail oriented and a passion for building things that are both beautiful and functional.
A little about us
Company-wide we enjoy an amazing ecosystem of an even gender split and healthy balance of engineers and designers. Because Paperless Post isn’t supported by ad revenue, we get to spend our days focused on creating and improving on the ideal version of our platform, product, content, and partnerships for our users.