Olo develops an online food ordering platform used by many of the country’s largest restaurant chains, reaching millions of consumers. As a white-label solution provider, we build websites and mobile apps tailored to each client’s design needs. We are a passionate and supportive team dedicated to delivering amazing products, and we’re looking for a talented front-end developer to join us.
- Flex your design skills by combining client assets with our SASS-based framework.
- Embody a “how can I help?” approach to unexpected bumps in the road (we’re still a startup!).
- Collaborate with members of different teams to devise effective, scalable solutions.
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience working on website front ends
- Detailed knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, image formats and web browser quirks
- Experience working under source control (preferably Git)
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop (as relates to web production, i.e. splicing mockups)
- Excellent client and team communication skills. We use Jira, Github and Slack.
Bonus points if you know
- Preprocessors; we use SASS, Bourbon, Neat
- Web optimization practices, especially web fonts and image production
- ADA Compliance standards
- Email templates and formatting
This is a full-time office position in the Financial District in NYC. All candidates must be legally permitted to work in the US. Please include links to prior work.
Olo is located at 26 Broadway in the historic Standard Oil Building, the former home of John D. Rockefeller. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care, stock options, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like FitBits, rotating craft beers on tap in our kitchen, and food events featuring our clients’ menu items (now you know why we give out FitBits!).
Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care, stock options, a generous parental leave plan, FitBits, rotating craft beers on tap in our kitchen, and food events featuring our clients’ menu items.