The National Urban League is seeking a Drupal Front-End Developer & Themer in the Strategy, Innovations & Technology department. The Drupal Front-End Developer & Themer will be responsible for creating and implementing new responsive Drupal themes and graphical user interfaces on existing and future NUL web properties, as well as supporting existing web-design resources in the implementation of a modern and uniform user experience.
- Creation, implementation, and maintenance of responsive Drupal themes
- Improvement and Customization of existing UX/UI across the NUL websites
- Collaboration with web team on all new web projects from inception to execution to provide the ideal user experience and presentation
- Bachelor degree a plus
- Relevant Certifications will be considered
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience developing Drupal themes
- Drupal theming and responsive front-end development, Adaptive Themes a plus, as is experience with multi-site environments
- Feature-based development for content type configuration, panels setup, etc.
- Fully comfortable using git.
Knowledge in the following areas:
- Drupal 7/8
- RESTful best practices
- Comfotable with PHP and MySQL in LAMP environment
- Bakery SSO
- Entity Forms
- Drupal Commerce
- Drupal COD