We’re looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to join our growing team. Established in 2003, Kesson Group is at the forefront of international education and online learning. Through Teach Away (the world’s leading international teacher recruitment agency), Skooli (an online tutoring platform), and Learnkit (custom elearning solutions), Kesson Group strives to achieve one common goal - to provide learners with access to world class education.
The UX/UI designer will turn interfaces into rich user experiences, working with our team as you model user behavior, create wireframes, and design interface concepts and graphic layouts.
Our ideal candidate has hands-on experience in a UX/UI function, with a keen interest in education and a strong passion for digital technology. To succeed, you must understand how to make something beautiful and insanely functional.
What the role involves:
- Ability to evaluate/audit user experience flows and provide actionable suggestions on optimization.
- Design Web-based interfaces for our websites and mobile apps, considering all aspects of the user experience such as the site’s target customers, set goals, and user workflows.
- A deep understanding of how text and images can be used to communicate clearly and create a specific user experience.
- A thorough understanding of how to best optimize and design interface elements like buttons and dropdown lists, or navigation components like search fields and tags, or informational items like user response messages and progress bars.
- Well-versed in current Web standards, including best practices for usability and accessibility. Both areas require a good eye for design and close attention to detail.
Desired skills and experience
- Experience in designing and iterating on websites
- Quantitative and user behavior analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Outstanding Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign skills
- Passion for creating experiences in online environments
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
You’ll help drive our product forward and contribute to a global brand as we continue to expand and be a part of a global company with the opportunity to work from various offices. We offer a competitive salary and performance-based bonus structure, along with a personal professional development budget.
To apply, please complete the application form to help us get to know you better!