At Think Company, our fundamental reason for being is to envision, design, and create experiences that enhance people’s lives. We want to join forces with others who share this purpose.
We’re currently looking for a skilled designer well-versed in the fundamentals of experience design to join our team in Center City Philadelphia, PA or Conshohocken, PA. For us this means someone who designs elegant solutions for complex problems; transforms ideas into a concrete UI with a polished aesthetic; and prizes clarity of communication over visual flourish. You can read more about how we work and what we value and get a glimpse at what it’s like to work with us.
Traits you bring:
- A deep passion and proven ability to design useful digital experiences honed through 2-5 years of professional experience
- Evidence that you can create and extend a coherent design language
- A commitment to working as part of a collaborative team
- Pride in communicating your design ideas and process clearly
- A mastery of your design tools—apps and techniques alike
- Comfort establishing and maintaining client relationships
- A basic understanding of front-end development and technology
- Additionally, any product design experience would be great to highlight if you’ve done it
What you’d do:
- Define problems and solve them using an evidence-based rationale
- Collaborate closely with your project teams and clients to create compelling design solutions
- Craft pragmatic interfaces for complex systems that stand up to rigorous testing
- Work closely with developers to ensure ideas can be brought to life
- Serve as a valued consult to our clients
Sound compelling? Feel like a match? We’d love to hear from you. To help the process along, tell us a bit about yourself and share some samples of your best design work. We are committed to diversity and especially encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply.
Recruiters and staffing companies NEED NOT contact us and DO NOT have permission to contact candidates on our behalf.
Great benefits including flexible time off; a performance bonus program; excellent health, life, and disability insurance; Simple IRA matching; and a dedicated training budget to help you stay at the top of your game
Awesome company and design-related events and outings that we host, sponsor, or attend throughout the year