The Egencia Studio team helps create and distribute our brand to the world.
Our simple, seamless travel management platform makes it a snap for the world’s largest companies to manage their complex business travel needs. Egencia is seeking a Studio Manager that is an idea generator, a master conductor, and a hands-on problem solver with experience leading and/or starting teams. Strong relationship building skills are a must, as are the ability and passion to grow a team. Individual responsibility is high, and impact is global.
ABOUT THE WORK
The Studio Manager will partner with a global set of peers from marketing communications, marketing operations, product marketing, analytics, product design, and advertising operations to define and operationalize the Studio team from the ground up. The charter of the team is to translate marketing and branding strategies into elite brand and campaign assets that attract, convert, and retain customers.
The Studio team will be responsible for:
- Delivering stunning editorial and marketing design deliverables for a variety of digital, social, and print distribution needs.
- Developing and maintaining organizational / operational / sales / executive enablement tools (PowerPoint and presentation standards, sales materials, email marketing, partner/co-branding programs, display advertising, demo materials, et al.).
- Leading the evolution and application of the global brand identity, brand standards, and editorial styles.
- Leading branding, sub-branding, and co-branding for internal and external programs.
- Leading design strategy for the global marketing website, as well as related digital lead generation / capture / nurture tools.
- Defining, sourcing, and maintaining third party vendor relationships used by Studio team (stock or contract).
- Delivering results within an agile, iterative, data-focused culture.
You are driven to mentor others, but are most comfortable leading from the frontline. You continually tread a path toward stunning, effective design. You have experience using data and research to analyze problems and structure decision making.
Culture is paramount. We like big thinkers with small egos. You easily forge working relationships with others and can inspire change. You are willing to teach, ready to learn, and able to produce gorgeous work in a high-visibility role as a design leader.
Studio Manager requirements:
- Hands-on design contributor with a bold portfolio of print and digital work.
- Self-directed, organized, efficient: able to manage multiple, complex decisions at once.
- Lead production and studio operations, including organizational design, recruiting, people, and process management.
- An effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator.
- Authority in digital standards and formats, as well as print materials and production techniques.
- Commercially-minded: develops expert knowledge of industry, competitive, complementary products.
- 8+ years experience in design management, design, eCommerce, marketing and/or advertising.
- Strong preference for those with agency experience.
In addition to all of the perks that come with being a big company, we also practice what we preach when it comes to being global. London, Paris, Oslo, Sydney, Chicago, Seattle and India are just some of the places your work will take you. The standard stuff aside, we also offer leisure travel benefits, personal wellness benefits, company sponsored events, and a culture of fun, support, and growth. Full relocation assistance offered.
Egencia, the business travel division of Expedia, is at the center of revolutionizing business travel. We are one of the fastest growing brands within Expedia, Inc. and in our 12-year history we have grown from a small start-up to become the 5th largest corporate travel management company in the world. We’re defining the future of business travel. If you’re interested in the journey as much as the destination then we have a seat for you. Expedia, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.