Tea is the second most consumed beverage in the world after water. Rich in tradition and ritual, tea also has the ability to transform our body, mind and spirit. Teforia combines the knowledge of a tea master with the best in modern technology to transform the tradition of tea into a modern sensory experience.
Our stunningly-beautiful connected machine intuitively understands the best infusion method for each tea varietal, reading each tea package and automatically initiating the optimal brewing recipe. Teforia makes the delicate, complicated process of infusion a simple, enjoyable experience and produces a perfect cup of tea every time.
The Marketing Manager for Performance Marketing and Lead Generation is a highly visible role with a lot of autonomy and freedom to explore multiple lead generation channels and content marketing strategies.
If you’re a creative self-starter and an SEM whiz, that can deliver measured end-to-end success, and thrive in a fast-paced environment to evolve the next generation of our lead generation and nurturing, then you’re the one we want!
What You Will be Doing:
- Inbound Lead Generation and Nurturing
- Managing all paid channels (SEM, Paid Social, Display, Retargeting, Lists, etc.)
- Design, create, and manage engaging nurturing and offer campaigns that drive re-engagement, conversion, and thought leadership throughout the sales funnel
- Partner with Account Management and Support to drive onboarding and customer success campaigns, nurture our existing customers, and help increase up-sell and cross-sell success
- Find and test our new channels, strategies, and methods to improve lead quantity, quality, and conversion
- Manage Lead and Contact Database
- Continuously improve the data integrity and normalization of our Lead and Contact Databases
- Partner with internal teams to create new segments and targeted lists to support A/B tests, targeted messaging, opportunity creation, and direct communications from Sales, Account Management, Support, and others
- Team up with our Customer Experience Team to increase data sharing across our core systems to enrichen the end-to-end customer journey
- Be the Lead Generation and Nurture Expert and Thought Leader for our customer outreach programs
- Build reports and dashboards (in our platform, Salesforce, and Marketo) and report on lead, campaign, nurture, and database PI’s
- Partner with Sales and Customer
- Keep everyone in the loop
- Content Development
- Co-own our social media and email outreach, and work with other team members to evolve the content strategy to increase engagement and distribution
- Work closely with the Design team to develop and create the visual and copy assets required to deliver successful campaigns, run A/B tests, and wow our customers and prospects
- Partner with your Marketing colleagues, the Website team, and Sales to manage our earned and owned content strategy and execution
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 5+ years of experience in the marketing realm, with 2+ years of experience creating and leading digital marketing programs
- Proven and demonstrable success in Lead Generation, SEM (Google AdWords), Email and Content Marketing, and Paid Social Media
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, and other tools used to create, optimize, report on, and deliver successful marketing programs
- Comprehensive understanding and ability to implement proven best practices to evolve and maintain our Marketing Playbook
- Experience developing closed-loop, metrics-driven campaigns, scoring lifecycle stages, customer personas, engagement, real-time personalization etc.
- A strong grasp on the end-to-end requirements for orchestrating a positive customer/partner experience online, including audience strategy, content marketing strategy, and measurement/optimization
- Experience managing and segmenting marketing data
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar discipline
- Consumer, luxury, and/or lifestyle background
- Food and beverage background
- Startup experience
What We Can Offer You:
- Market-competitive salary and fantastic benefits
- Equity in a strongly-backed startup with huge potential
- A collaborative team of driven and motivated individuals in a fast, exciting startup environment
- Tea; lots of amazing tea!