Do you enjoy fast-paced, collaborative environments with
smart people to bounce ideas off of?
Do you like working with clients who understand your value and the solutions you bring to the table?
Do you want to work for a company that supports your endeavors and encourages you to strive for more?
If you answered “yes” to any of these, we should talk.
EY Intuitive is looking for a passionate, results-oriented designer with deep experience in creating visually pleasing and engaging user experiences.
EY Intuitive is a dynamic user-experience research, design and development studio whose team of designers, researchers, technologists and strategists work together to create superior apps, websites and software. We approach projects with the insight and perspective that come with years of experience in user-centered design and development. We specialize in creating highly interactive and unique experiences supported by research, brand strategy and a clear understanding of business and user needs.
Our work — from transactional and responsive websites to intranets, extranets, mobile applications and more — includes:
- User research and analysis
- Design strategy
- Information architecture
- Data visualization
- Visual design
- Interaction design
- Front-end development
- Business process analysis and design
- Program and project management
The EY Intuitive practice is a part of the Digital
competency within the Performance Improvement- Strategy practice. This practice
works in partnership with our customers and delivers repeatable, beautiful and
simple digital experiences that our clients, their customers and their employees
Aside from the world-class user experience design we deliver to leading companies and our people-centered values, what makes us unique is our familial, fun, transparent, highly entrepreneurial and collaborative culture. We work hard, play hard and love what we do together. Day in and day out, we know we can count on one another. If you’re a strong conceptual thinker, interested in bringing beautiful user experiences to life, and know that simply “skinning” and interface is not visual design, we’re looking forward to you joining our team!
- Create new digital experiences for clients, or evaluate and enhance their existing digital experiences.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team with researchers, technologists, engagement team members and other designers.
- Assist with user research and usability testing.
- Assist with presentations and deliverables.
- Participate with multidisciplinary teams in brainstorms, critiques and other collaborative sessions.
- Develop expertise in interaction design and related areas to support delivery teams.
- Share knowledge, experience and best practices with the rest of the team.
- Be prepared to perform other duties, assist with other projects and revise project processes or deliverables if necessary.
Qualifications, education and certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, UX Design, Industrial or Product Design
- A minimum of 1 year experience in the field
- Experience communicating and interacting with clients.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Creative Cloud apps, Sketch, Keynote, InVision and other prototyping software
- Translate schematic wireframes to high fidelity mockups
- Work with developers and animators to create stunning prototypes
- Continue to elevate our ever-growing portfolio
- Define digital brands and remain current on the latest trends and opportunities
- Communicate tactical and strategic design choices and recommendations to clients and internal team
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Occasional local or national travel may be required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; writing, publishing and conference-level presentation skills a plus
We are the only professional services organization that has a separate business dedicated exclusively to the financial services marketplace. Join the Financial Services Office (FSO) and you will work with multidisciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective. Aligned to key industry groups, including asset management, banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity, we provide integrated advisory, assurance, tax, and transaction services.
Through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching, you will experience ongoing professional development. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well, this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Ernst & Young LLP, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.