The Creative Group is actively seeking an experienced UX & UI designer who is well-versed in the fundamentals of experience design to create digital experiences for various marketing initiatives.
Our current client is a Fortune 50 financial services brand who is currently building an in-house digital agency and looking for top tier individuals within the digital space who are interested in working client-side.
This is a long-term, W2 hourly, position in New York City.
• Designs elegant solutions for complex problems
• Transforms ideas and concepts into concrete interfaces
• Understands the need to balance form and function to accomplish our business goals
• Recognizes the importance of the user, but also respects business goals and technical constraints
• Works well under the direction of others and independently as needed
• Can collaborate with other designers, developers, and stakeholders
• Follows instructions with superb attention to detail
• Has a familiarity with current UI and UX mobile design patterns and responsive/adaptive best practices
• BA or BFA in Graphic Design or related discipline required
• Minimum of 5 years of work experience (creative agency, marketing for premium or luxury experience preferred) that includes web design, HTML and CSS programming experience
• Strong track record of senior design experience for leading / luxury brand
• Highly conceptual and proven ability to interpret and adapt existing brands to the digital space
• Expertise in Abode Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver required
• Experience with photography and video / motion-based art direction and production preferred
• A core understanding of branding, strategic and marketing considerations
• A core understanding of industry best practices across digital channels
• A fundamental understanding of designing for different technologies and platforms
• Solid understanding of responsive design
• Cross-platform OS knowledge – Android / iOS experience required
• Excellent client-facing and presentation skills required
• Proven ability managing multiple, on-going timelines, as well as daily “rush” asks
• Flexibility to adapt to design requirement changes
• Knowledge of optimizing graphics for different platforms
Must provide resume and examples of design work.