Marino are seeking an experienced mobile Product Designer.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced mobile Product Designer with a background in designing world class user experiences. You should have experience designing large scale mobile application projects. Experience in FinTech a plus.
Top candidates will have:
- Over 3 years experience in a design role
- Ability to grasp a new business domain quickly and break down complex concepts and business requirements into clear product designs and specifications
- Experience working with agile cross functional teams
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to generate original and exciting new ideas for clients and their products
- Demonstrable examples of mobile design work showing UI/UX design experience with iOS and Android
- Experience implementing design processes within an organisation
- Expertise in the latest design thinking methodologies and processes
- Experience presenting and selling concepts to clients
- Experience running design workshops with clients and product teams
- Ability to design creative but pragmatic software solutions while working with business and engineering constraints
- Experience supporting the writing of RFP responses
- Experience with current UI/UX design tools, ideally including Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe XD, and Principle.
- Some experience with web based UI design would be advantageous
What we offer:
We provide a generous employee package including a competitive salary, a great health care insurance package, very reasonable working hours, excellent annual leave entitlements and flexible working conditions.
Work-life balance is important at Marino. We have a large modern new office in one of Dublin’s best neighborhoods including a huge redwood tree outside with a family of squirrels. The beautiful Botanic Gardens are nearby if you need an inspiring walk.
Marino has a fun work culture and an experienced team who love what they do. All this in an exciting European city with a fantastic technology ecosystem.
Marino is a leading mobile design and software engineering services company based in Ireland. We have been delivering successful and engaging digital products used by millions of people around the world for over 10 years.
We work with leading brands across multiple domains including banking, booking, education and media. Our clients appreciate our honest no-nonsense approach to software design and development.
A generous employee package including: - a competitive salary - a great health care insurance package - very reasonable working hours - excellent annual leave entitlements - flexible working conditions.