We sat down to talk with our content writer about coming up with a clever intro for this job posting and then realized someone was missing… :)
Craft & Communicate is looking for a Content Specialist to strengthen our writing with the inspiration of David Ogilvy, action of Stephanie Hay & rhetoric of Aristotle.
An ideal candidate would have a background in journalism, degree in literature and currently be working in digital media (content strategy, blogs, social media). However, anyone who writes on a level in which we can create a meaningful design and development experience is more than welcome to apply.
The weekly time commitment for this position will vary anywhere between 4 to 15 hours.
Please briefly answer the following questions:
- Project (or experience) you are most proud of
- Project (or experience) you learned the most from
- One of your favorite authors
- One of your favorite journalists/bloggers/content writers
- What is the biggest obstacle you encounter when writing to compel a visitor into action?
- Link to your portfolio or selected online writings (you may also attach a document if preferred)
- Years of experience
- Hourly rate
- Ink, Lead or screen?
Thanks and we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please only apply through Authentic Jobs. Do not email us directly. Thank you.