Agora Financial United Kingdom, a financial research company located in London, England, is looking for a Director of Marketing to oversee the company’s customer acquisition, retention and marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will possess demonstrated marketing acumen with experience in digital marketing and a direct response environment.
- Build and manage a team of media buyers and marketers.
- Build and maintain working relationships with publishers, advertisers, strategic partners, list brokers, and other vendors.
- Conceive, develop, and implement innovative marketing strategies to grow and retain publication subscribers.
- Assist in acquiring email, display, video, direct mail and affiliate inventory.
- Measure, analyze and optimize marketing campaign data and prepare recommendations.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders including publishers, copywriters, sales, editorial and web teams to deploy marketing efforts.
- Execute tests and provide analysis/recommendations to continuously improve the customer experience and drive sales.
- Primary responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital and print marketing.
- Demonstrated marketing and advertising expertise is a must. A focus in display/native advertising preferred.
- A strong desire to grow a customer base using a variety of online and offline outlets.
- Familiarity with email, affiliate, SEO, display, social, (CPM/CPC/CPA/CPV) and other marketing tactics is a must.
- The ability to discern great marketing copy from the mediocre is recommended
- A leader and team-builder with a passion for working with creative people is mandatory.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss new technical concepts and schedule tradeoffs with technical employees.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-moving, multi-project environment.
- Most importantly, we are looking for someone that’s HUNGRY and DRIVEN to build a marketing team from the ground-up within an international market!
The ability to clearly articulate and present strategies, recommendations and results to team members is required. Strong management skills with a proven ability to drive projects to successful completion is required. An understanding of the digital ecosystem and how web, email, social, search and e-commerce channels work together to optimize behavior, acquisition and sales is encouraged. This position requires an individual with creative, data-driven, entrepreneurial spirit with exceptional writing, communication/presentation and influence skills.
This person will also be asked to travel internationally between the U.S. (Baltimore) and U.K. regularly. After an initial 6 month training period in the U.S., you must be willing to relocate to the UK.
About Agora Financial UK
Welcome to Agora Financial UK. If you’re looking for independent financial insight and advice, then you’ve arrived in the right place. We are a British publishing house dedicated to providing both experienced investors and those new to investing with a range of premium publications that aim to help you make better decisions about how to protect and grow your wealth.