At Doist, we’re always striving to build not only amazing products but also amazing teams: Teams that strive to make our products valued by our customers, and teams that innovate and change how productivity tools are made. Our flagship product is Todoist, a to do app with over 10 million users worldwide.
We are looking for a Windows Developer to play a part in growing our apps on Microsoft platforms, including Windows 10 and Outlook.
The successful candidate will have a blend of modern C# and XAML experience, strong interpersonal skills, and a proven background in defining and driving complex initiatives.
What you will be doing
In this role, the candidate will need to enhance our new UWP Todoist app both in terms of new capabilities and UI features. You will work one-on-one with the team lead of windows development and communicate frequently with our design team. This is a dynamic position that requires someone who is self sufficient and will play an active role not only in implementing but also in defining and designing key features of the final product.
What we’re looking for
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong knowledge of C# and the ability to leverage its modern features like LINQ
- A comprehensive understanding of XAML (Note: you don’t need to have experience with the UWP flavor of XAML specifically; WPF will do as well)
- A track record of success in a similar role with a can-do attitude
- Fluency in written and spoken English. As Doist is a multicultural company, you’ll need to be a strong English speaker, as you will communicate with people that have very diverse communication styles.
- Experience with Office development, especially the new Office 365 APIs
- A UWP / Windows Phone 8 / Windows 8 app in the Store.
This is a remote position, so you will be free to work from wherever you please. You could also choose to work from our office in Porto, Portugal, or get a co-working space in the city where you live. At Doist, our best resource, hands-down, is our team. For the last four years we’ve focused on creating an amazing culture of scrappiness, independence, responsibility and ownership. We believe that a strong, vibrant, and cohesive company culture comes before anything else.
We look forward to hearing from you!