TeamSupport is a leading provider of customer support (help desk) software. We started in 2008, and have made our mark in the SaaS world as a highly respected and sought after provider for B2B technology companies.
Our internal motto is ‘Get Shit Done’ (GSD) and we are looking for a Director of Software Engineering that “gets it” and is ready to jump in and lead our software development team to continue to improve the best B2B help desk application in the market.
What does GSD mean? It means we want people who can figure things out for themselves, but know when to ask for help. It means people who are hard workers, but aren’t afraid to have a little fun. It means we want people who truly care about the company and our customers. If that sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
As Director of Software Engineering you will be responsible for managing our 5 person software development team and 3 person quality and testing team to ensure that projects are delivered on time. You will also oversee the hiring and training of new developers and manage the testing and release process for the software.
This position will be based in our Dallas, TX office (located at the corner of 635 & 75).
The ideal candidate will be a “player/coach” who can both manage and write some code and who has experience in the SaaS space. We operate a Microsoft stack and primarily develop in C# and JQuery.
You’ll need an innate understanding of how to lead teams to create outstanding software in a fast-growing, high-paced, distributed environment. This role requires exceptional communication skills and deep cross-functional collaboration with our Customer Success and Sales Teams.
- Lead our software development team to deliver quality software on schedule.
- Player/Coach - you will become an expert on the TeamSupport system, and be able to provide technical guidance to your team when needed.
- Determine needs and analyze areas of improvement, ensuring the correct projects and programs to improve results are identified and delivered.
- Measure and improve team productivity and knowledge.
- Recruit and train new team members as needed.
- Cultivate a GSD culture measured by high retention and employee satisfaction, resulting in superior performance.
- Manage and ensure proper prioritization, escalation, monitoring and tracking of feature requests and bug reports.
- Report KPIs to other stakeholders inside the company and use additional metrics to help with the guidance of the development Team.
- Promote a customer focused software development culture that will go above and beyond to help ensure we continue to create the best software possible.
Dallas, Texas (Office at 635&75)
-Work on a highly sought after product. -Join a great, highly productive and fast paced team that will listen to you. -Be a name, not a number. -2 weeks paid vacation. -Company paid holidays. -Employer paid medical/dental coverage. -GSD