Who we are
Lemans is looking for world-class software engineers to be part of a new team that will amplify and build on our forty year success story. We’re heavily-investing in the future of our company as we design, develop and ship the most innovative digital products powersports fans have ever seen. If you’re motivated to solve interesting problems and want the opportunity to build products to shape and transform an entire industry, this is your chance to get in on the ground floor and make it happen.
Who you are
You’re that special front end web developer who can take us from wireframes to functioning code, with a passion for users and building the right UIUX to match their needs. Specifically, you’re someone who:
- Can apply modern front-end frameworks, like Angular, to API driven dynamic websites — bonus points for Angular 2 experience
- Uses customer data to drive implementation and design thinking
- Understands how to balance the needs of a modern web application with the needs of SEO and marketing
- Writes maintainable, testable, and performant code
- Knows the detailed inner workings of modern browsers
- Has significant experience with REST APIs
- Has spent time building e-commerce interfaces
- Prefers small, agile teams and tools like Slack
- Is humbly self-confident, with the excellent communication skills to match
And we’re interested in hiring the most talented engineers, not “the most talented engineers who speak one particular language.”
Get in touch
If this sounds like a fantastic opportunity (it is) and you’d like to get in touch, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested, but this isn’t quite the right fit? No problem. Just so you know, we’re also looking for specialists in web design and backend API development too. If one of those positions makes more sense to you, definitely let us know.
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a generous 401k program. This job is onsite in our (beautiful) new Madison, Wisconsin office.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
great health and dental, 401k, generous vacation and sick policy