Location: California – Work remotely
Compensation – Salary
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing, this candidate will be responsible for pioneering the Companies Ecommerce business. This position will be responsible for:
- Identifying all Ecommerce sites to sell our products
- Securing distribution agreements
- Developing the product listings and placing products on-line
- Managing all product listings to maximize revenue potential
- Managing all post-sales customer service and reviews
· Be an expert at setting up accounts and products with online retailers and marketplaces.
· Be diligent and attentive at account management.
· Manage product SKU’s across multiple platforms and territories, including reporting on performance and monitoring competition.
· Assist with on-site and in-platform marketing efforts, coordinating marketing and SEO to ensure the most efficient ROI.
· Communicate with Finance and Operations Teams to ensure the best customer experience combined with the most cost effective logistics.
· Monitor and direct customer service returns, questions, review solicitation and monitoring per company policy.
· Become an expert on the customer.
· Maintain Budgets for multiple projects
· College degree preferred
· Experience Successfully Managing online marketplaces. Must be a self-starter and decision maker that is fully committed and understands how to best the competition and increase sales. (a MUST)
· Self-motivated and Enthusiastic in online marketplaces. Can work with limited supervision
· Experience Creating and managing listings and selling products in various online marketplaces (Amazon, eBay and more)
· Experience developing product description & keyword research for marketplace
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Acute attention to detail
· Excellent organizational and planning skills; ability to multitask
· Fast learner. Ability to work in a high-energy, fast paced environment