We’re looking for someone with a passion for programming and for writing beautiful code. You will join a team of exceptional developers building custom tools and web applications for the real estate industry. We are committed to simple, functional, and powerful user interfaces, API’s, and information storage systems.
Our company is located in Bellingham, WA. Home to Western Washington University, Bellingham is a beautiful waterfront city nestled between Puget Sound and the Cascade mountains. Life here means access to the mountains and the sea providing an abundance of outdoor activities including skiing, mountain biking, hiking, sailing, kayaking, fishing, and wildlife viewing. A progressive city with lots to do, Bellingham is an ideal location to live and work.
- 2+ years of direct experience in Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries
- Excellent understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Adept at implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- GitHub expertise
Great to have:
- Background in continuous integration
- Open, collaborative workspaces
- A fully stocked kitchen
- Professional experience working on a team as well as experience using Git, Visual Studio Online, and other development tools
Ben Kinney Companies Tech Division is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- For this position we are open to remote work, telecommuting
- This is a full-time, non-contract position
- Salary DOE
Ben Kinney Companies Tech Division: 2211 Rimland Dr., Suite 230, Bellingham, WA 98226
Some of our software products:
- Brivity: https://www.brivity.com/
- ActiveRain: http://activerain.com/
- KWKLY: http://kwkly.com/
- Blossor: https://www.blossor.com
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
-Flexible time off -Salary -Health Benefits -Full time -Opportunity to be part of an innovative and fast moving tech start up
How To Apply:
Submit your resume (and optionally cover letter) to us. We also encourage you to provide links to your GitHub or StackExchange profile, your LinkedIn page, sites or apps you’ve built, etc.