The Product Design team at HotSchedules is growing, and we’re looking for a UI/UX Designer with the right chops and team fit. This role works closely with the Product Management and Engineering teams to flesh out features and improvements in our applications. As a designer, you should have excellent aesthetic, but also bring a deep love for problem solving – integrating user feedback and overall product direction to make our customers’ experience the best it can be.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Portfolio showcasing strong UI/UX work (Please include a link)
- Deep passion for design, product, and the customer experience.
- Be humble and ready to learn
- Must possess exceptional user interface and interaction design skills, as well as in-depth understanding of user-centered design principles
- Must hold a good understanding of web and mobile design constraints
- Experience implementing a design system and brand guidelines
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch (we use Sketch)
- Experience creating wireframes/prototypes and hi-fidelity mockups for web and mobile apps
- Experience working in an agile development environment and working closely with development teams to deliver design assets
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years experience in a product company
- Able to easily convey the reasons behind the design decisions you make, both one-on-one and in larger settings
- Experience with Point of Sale, Business Intelligence applications or Labor Management and Scheduling solutions preferred
Well-known across the globe for bringing the restaurant, retail and hospitality industries to the Cloud with our pioneering web & mobile products, superior customer service – and the people who make this happen.
Our Values: Because they are important to us!
Service – We come from the service industry, and like you, we know that great service is the only thing that keeps customers coming back.
Creativity – Not sure how to get that project done? We don’t let “the way we’ve always done it” get our way. We value out of the box thinkers who have fresh ways to address challenges!
Family – When you’re here, you’re family. When it’s time to go home, we respect your work-life balance so you can be with your real family.
Fun – In between (and even during) all the hard work, we like to have a lot of fun! From inter-office video contests to fitness challenges, happy hours and Friday lunches, we keep it awesome.
Humility – Humility starts at the top and flows throughout. It’s about responsibility, acknowledging mistakes and never forgetting our humble beginnings.
Learn more about us, our story and how we became a part of the HotSchedules family of products and services. Visit the About Us page on HotSchedules.com
We offer a great work environment and culture. Our team is proud of our product. We like to have fun at work; from interoffice video contests to fitness challenges, happy hours and Friday lunches, we keep it awesome. Our benefits are great and we also offer a matching 401K plan.