As an Account Supervisor at The Metrick System you will ensure the smooth running of campaigns; from communicating the correct information to all members of the team, to facing clients and reporting to the Account Director. You should be interested in the client in order to develop strong, meaningful relationships. Timely communication is imperative in order to complete projects on time and on budget.
An unrivalled level of organization is expected so that all campaigns run efficiently, with other team members relying on project organization in order to meet deadlines and understand client expectations.
You will be working closely with an Account Director, receiving direction and plans for campaigns. You’ll be expected to monitor every step of the process, whilst keeping momentum going through team members.
• Liaising with clients to understand their requirements
• Quality control of all work that is submitted to clients
• Disclosing campaign details to the client and all team members
• Monitoring all stages of campaigns to guarantee that they run smoothly
• Writing status reports throughout the duration of the project to keep clients and peers updated
• Administration tasks that will help to keep campaigns well-managed and organized
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• A pro-active approach to creative projects
• Experience in working as part of a team
• A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints
• Full awareness of creative processes and techniques; including digital platforms
• Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a cool outlook
• A personable and professional character that will allow you to build client rapport
• The confidence to give clients trust in your work
Helpful But Not Required
• Knowledge of MailChimp, Pivotal
• Experience managing people and overseeing projects through execution.
- agency experience required
Benefits: 80% medical after 3 months, dental after 1 year. Education allowance: $350/year