Who We Are:
Enjoy what you do while contributing to a company that makes a difference in people’s lives. CHG Healthcare, in Salt Lake City, UT, is one of the largest providers of healthcare staffing in the country. Through our trusted brands – CompHealth, Weatherby Healthcare, RNnetwork, Foundation Medical Staffing and Global Medical Staffing – we provide temporary and permanent placement of healthcare providers all over the country. We touch the lives of millions of patients every year. When your day-to-day routine contributes to this important work, it’s easy to get excited about what you do!
The User Experience (UX) Designer is responsible for creating strategy, documentation, and designs which improve the experience of users visiting the websites of CHG’s brands. This position will support, and is supported by, a team of designers, product managers, and front-end developers within a collaborative environment. The position serves under the direction of the Sr. Manager of Websites within the Marketing Department.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Produce high-quality UX and UI solutions both within a collaborative team setting, and working independently
- Concept and design development-ready user interface prototypes and mockups.
- Concept and design UX documentation (sitemaps, wireframes, journey maps, etc.)
- Work closely with the front-end development team to ensure design solutions are executed correctly
- Brainstorm, design, and help with the execution of web conversion optimization
- Be an advocate for great design practice and adopting new technology
- Continue building out our user testing methodologies and research
- Other duties as assigned by management
What You’ll Bring:
- Proficiency with modern design tools (Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Knowledge of prototyping tools, like InVision
- A good knowledge of user testing and interpreting user test results into actionable analysis
- Ability to present and explain your work
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and integrate it into your work
- 2-5 year related work experience
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design or related degree preferred
- Understanding of user testing methodology and analytics
- Understanding of HTML/CCS/JS
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay + bonus
- Comprehensive training—we rank No. 3 among the world’s top training organizations
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Tuition assistance
- On-site health center
- On-site gym
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
At CHG, we foster an environment where our people feel free to be themselves. Our core values—Putting People First, Growth, Continuous Improvement, Quality and Professionalism, and Integrity and Ethics—guide us daily to work hard and enjoy what we do! We’re committed to growing our company and are always looking to promote from within. This is an ideal time to join our team.
To learn more about our company and culture, visit us here.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer
Competitive pay + bonus • Comprehensive training—we rank No. 3 among the world’s top training organizations • Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching • Generous paid time off and holidays • Retirement planning and savings options • Tuition assistance • On-site health center • On-site gym • Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve