Healthline is the fastest growing health website on the planet and the 2nd largest health site in the US (per comScore). We have begun a replatform effort and are looking to extend the team focused on this effort. We are all-in with this project and know that it will materially accelerate our growth and success. If you’re looking for a challenging position that puts your skills to work helping millions of users become stronger and healthier while also building our top and bottom line, this is the job for you.
As the Infrastructure Engineering Lead, you will be a member of the engineering leadership team and own our ground-up build out of our infrastructure in AWS. You will set the bar for the team to follow and play a critical part in all aspects of automation, scaling, reliability and monitoring of our production infrastructure. You are detail-oriented, self-motivated and have strong passion/demonstrated success with AWS implementations.
- Create, support and maintain our continuous delivery platform helping our teams increase the quality and speed
- Architect, develop, and deploy tools for monitoring, logging, and alerting
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of multiple autonomous, cross-functional teams
- Mentoring team members on architecture, standards, and best practices
- Production experience with AWS
- Production experience with Docker
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with distributed services architecture
- Production experience with log aggregation and analysis
- Highly proficient with modern monitoring tools
- Solid experience with scripting
- Experience deploying and scaling Node.js applications
- Experience with continuous delivery setups
- Experience with Amazon EC2 Container Service
Why Work Here:
Want to work for a company that is changing the face of health information and patient engagement? And has a fun company culture too? Join our diverse Healthline family, where all employees enjoy an amazing work-life balance! We are located in San Francisco’s ideal SoMa area, just one block from the home of the SF Giants, AT&T Park, and a short walk from the Caltrain and Muni lines, but remote first is our plan for growing this team. Here at Healthline, you won’t just be Employee #1442 – you will be a vital part of growing our team. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We have great benefits including an annual health stipend ($1000!) to help ensure you’re taking care of YOU!