You see the world a little differently. Your passion for design is unmatched and your attention to detail is impeccable. Your eye is keen and your mind is bright. Maybe even a little off-kilter. We can relate.
The Idea People seeks an experienced UI/UX web interaction designer with the ability to take a creative strategy and translate it into a memorable user experience. You should be comfortable working in a collaborative environment with other interaction developers, engineers, and content team as well as individually. Everyone is a big contributor at The Idea People.
- Establish high-level conceptual models for product solutions
- Conform to industry standard best practices for user interactions
- Create pixel perfect mock-ups, wireframes, workflow diagrams, flowcharts and storyboards to illustrate early design ideas
- Monitor the execution of the project through to delivery
- Attend brainstorms and contribute innovative ideas for new business pitches and presentations
- Understand the business needs of our clients, and have the ability to concept and design compelling solutions that align with overall creative strategy
- Listen, digest and resolve client feedback with a creative solution and positive attitude
Everyone at The Idea People are bright, smart, educated and experienced individuals. You should be too!
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media Design or related field
- 1+ years experience working in an agency environment
- Experience in web, mobile, social and emerging platforms
- Print design and corporate identity a huge plus.
- Demonstrate hands-on experience creating exceptional digital brand experiences
- Experience working with clients and internal partners
- Exceptional abilities in Adobe Cloud products and Sketch
Everyone at The Idea People are part of our team and culture. We are true believers that “one bad apple can spoil the whole bunch”. We only hire great people.
- You are respectfully relentless.
- You have a strong skill set in typography, motion, interactive and mobile design.
- You have the mindset to deliver informed ideas.
- You are comfortable at every stop in the digital universe including, but not limited to, mobile, social, site creation and complete impactful campaigns.
- We have great benefits include company-paid health and vision insurance.
- Paid vacation from day one.
- Company-paid training.
- We will pay you more than you are making now.
- Once-a-month idea days, where we spend the day collaborating about new trends in design, code, processes, and digital marketing.
- The Idea Lab dedicated to emerging technologies and a lounge area for idea generation.
- Never be bored. You’ll work on huge, once-in-a-lifetime projects from the ground up.
- Free coffee, sodas, and an endless supply of snacks.
- We slap bureaucracy in the face daily.
- We favor autonomy over micro managers.
- We love good food – occasional staff lunches at some of Charlotte’s best restaurants.
- We have a policy against gray, drab, burlap-sack cubicles. We opt for open spaces instead.
- We’re the leaders in our market.
- We hire only incredibly talented people.
- We’re nimble, fun, we laugh a lot and your manager isn’t a door knob.
- Your work matters.
TIP does not work with recruiters, off-shore companies, outsourced work for freelancers, or other agencies. No calls or emails accepted from these type entities.