CAiDENN Inc is immediately seeking a generalist web designer to contribute to the build out of our core product offering. This is a ground up effort to convert an enterprise desktop application into a web based platform with mass market appeal. Your responsibilities will also include building and maintaining our marketing & corporate website from the ground up to support our branding strategy.
CAiDENN is a recently launched startup that is building out a Calculation Cloud to provide our clients with real-time financial and customer data. We are in the very early stages of assembling our team and building on our existing customer base. Our missing is to build software that enables the Cognitive Workface which relies on automation, machine learning, and Ai to capitalize on opportunities and minimize risks.
- You want to be part of a startup, know how to work independently, and you bring ideas to the table.
- You have experience building data driven web application and must have a portfolio to prove it.
- You have experience coding responsive pages in HTML and CSS with strong knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS 3.
- Proficiency with prototyping and tools such as Photoshop and illustrator are a plus.
- You must be effective at communicating how design decisions enhance the user experience.
- Ability to work out of our NYC office with some remote work.
- Comfortable splitting up full page designs into component templates (HTML and CSS)
To apply, tell us why you are a perfect fit for this position in 500 characters or less. Additionally, please include links to your portfolio with examples of websites you have created (data driven or otherwise), and your resume to email@example.com with the subject Web Designer.
Joint early stage startup as 2nd full time employee. Opportunity to earn stock options.