We are seeking an Associate Digital Creative Director as a key addition to our Digital Experience Team at our Los Angeles office. For qualified applicants, this position is available in other locations as remote work. Our first round of interviews begin January 2nd. This is a full time salaried contract position, for a minimum of six months, with an opportunity to become permanent based on performance.
You will collaborate in the production of enterprise-level sites, apps, and content experiences for some of the world’s top brands and Deltree owned content.
A visionary taste-making palette in the areas of design, video, music, storytelling, and digital interaction are decisive areas of understanding for this role.
The ability to communicate and provide a leadership tempo with internal Deltree team members is also crucial. Being able to take the reigns of a meeting or phone call to communicate a creative vision or deliverable is an essential asset.
You must have a polished portfolio of digital work. Portfolio > Resume.
You must be willing, ready, and in the habit of creative product output. The commitment to produce specific deliverables on a timeline (wireframes, pitch decks, feedback, one-pager strategies, video treatments and hundred page proposals alike) are daily expectations for this role.
Our Associate Creative Director will contribute to the development of digital media and marketing strategies. They will also be a key evangelist for our team’s capabilities in new client pitches and for in-house owned content. You will be a key asset to our team for providing creative and executional support in new business development.
The right individual is hungry to work in a dynamic, growing startup environment. We are not a traditional ad agency or production studio. We are a digital media company looking for fresh talent with a fresh outlook on content experiences.
In other words, this isn’t your 5th pitch or project, but it isn’t your 500th either. We are looking for someone who has a couple of polished digital projects/launches under their belt and hungry to wear grinding, creative, pitch, and leadership hats at a growing content startup.
We are looking for the right individual who syncs with the Deltree culture in their own strange way. We believe that groups are strengthened by diverse voices and the empowerment of our neighbor. Deltree is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
- 3+ years experience in a creative role (at least 3+ digital projects launched)
- A strong working knowledge of interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process.
- Excellent presentation skills, writing, and communication abilities required. You must be able to take creative ideas, refine, expand and expose them in the best light.
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and provide timely feedback to keep work on budget and schedule. Someone who can help their team understand what needs to get done so they can get down to business.
- You are an early adopter. A complete awareness and love of new platforms, technologies, and trends for the digital channel and related mediums.
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs.
- Experience with design/presentation tools a must.
Deltree is a New Orleans born, Los Angeles based digital media company. We amplify ideas, making digital experiences and content for people to connect. We produce web content, music videos, VR films, and interactive stories. The medium is limitless. We exist to move you. Find out more at Deltree.com
We prefer you use the form at http://deltree.com/join or Authentic Job’s form.
However, if you are having difficulties or have questions before submitting, please email at: hello (at) deltree.com
- Full Name
- Online Portfolio
- Twitter/Facebook/Social Media Links
- Dropbox/Link to CV/Resume
- A little about you
- Why this position/Deltree?
- When would you be available to start?
- Are you Los Angeles or a remote candidate? If remote, please include a description of your experience working remotely in a professional environment.