TSheets is looking for an experienced and passionate Product Design Lead. This position will play a key role in defining the UX direction and design vision of TSheets products and services. You’ll lead a highly-engaged team of researchers and designers and set a high quality bar by example and inspiration. You’ll recruit and build a solid and creative design team that will support TSheets’ rapid growth and expansion into exciting new areas.
Founded in 2006, TSheets is a web-based (SaaS) employee time and attendance software used by thousands of companies and their employees around the world. Because you will be working with a progressive tech company voted Most Innovative Company of the year in Idaho, rated one of the Best Places to Work in Idaho in 2015 and 2016, and with the #1 app in the Intuit ecosystem globally, opportunities of this caliber are few and far between.
- Lead long-term design vision and implement the strategy for getting there.
- Work closely with VP of Engineering to prioritize design initiatives and identify key metrics to measure their success.
- Define and champion design thinking and research best practices within an agile organization.
- Help set the direction, vision, and methodology for a growing team. This requires a strong viewpoint of design, hands-on creation of experiences, and developing implementation strategies.
- Create opportunities for team members to grow and expand their skills and portfolios.
- Promote overall awareness and competence in research, design thinking, and product ownership across the company.
Experience / Background
- 10+ years designing user experiences for complex interactive products.
- 5+ years providing creative design direction for complex web and mobile apps.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HCI, Design, or related field.
- You’ve built, lead and mentored high-performing design teams that produced groundbreaking design work.
- You have proven success at recruiting and have a solid network to pull from.
- You have deep understanding of user experience methodologies for digital products and services.
Why join us? The TSheets team lives, eats and breathes our core values, one of which is: Work really hard; play really hard. We are a dynamic, close-knit team with strong convictions. We also offer an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees including company-paid health benefits. You will be joining a fun, creative, experienced, and bright team, who are passionate about what we create.
TSheets.com LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.