TSheets, one of the nation’s fastest growing SaaS technology companies and winner of Best Places to Work in Idaho in 2015 and 2016, is looking for a passionate and experienced product designer to help shape our current and future products. You’ll be a critical member of the product design team and will help craft beautiful and usable solutions for web, mobile, and other endpoints.
You’ll use a range of skills from visual design, interaction design, and UX design to build awesome experiences for small businesses and their employees. The ideal candidate will have general experience across all areas of user experience but really shine in one in particular.
- Design focused and elegant user experiences with simple flows that support user goals.
- Assist with research, brainstorm solutions, prototype, iterate, and launch frequently.
- Ability to take ownership and lead an initiative, including long-term product vision.
- Collaborate with product owners to generate new product ideas and prioritize usability improvements, then work with developers to implement them.
- Give and solicit constructive feedback with fellow designers, improving design output of the team as a whole.
- Contribute to and help manage team assets, such as pattern libraries and style guides.
- Run effective cross-functional design sprints.
- Degree in human-computer interaction, design, or related discipline.
- 5+ years experience in product design for mobile and web applications.
- A portfolio that demonstrates complex problem solving, streamlined interaction design, and/or stellar visual design.
- Strong conceptualization, visual communication, drawing, and sketching skills.
- Intellectually curious and detail-oriented.
Why join us? The TSheets team lives, eats and breathes our core values, one of which is: Work really hard; play really hard. We are a dynamic, close-knit team with strong convictions. We also offer an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees including company-paid health benefits. You will be joining a fun, creative, experienced, and bright team, who are passionate about what we create.
TSheets.com LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.