LegalZoom is looking for a seasoned Temporary visual/web designer with exceptional creative and problem-solving skills. We’re looking for a self-motivated, entrepreneurial, outgoing individual to match the culture of the company’s in-house creative team. The person must be detail oriented, must have a solid understanding of best UI practices, be able to identify and implement industry trends, take on and drive assigned projects through all creative stages.
What you’ll do:
- Help develop and maintain pattern library
- Drive the project through all creative stages, communicate and work directly with project managers, developers, marketing team and others.
- Take direction, feedback and observations with a positive attitude.
- Present and support your design decisions.
- Design web sites, web-based advertising, emails, newsletters, banners ads, social media, info graphics, brand collateral, eBooks, sales collateral, PowerPoint presentation, etc.
- Design for mobile devices.
- Must have an online portfolio with a link that demonstrates success in web designs, online newsletters, info graphics, email campaigns, landing pages, etc.
- Strong and clear communications skills.
- 5+ years professional in graphic design experience.
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC suite, Sketch, Zeplin, Microsoft Office and work on a MAC.
- Must have print experience.
- BA in graphic design or equivalent.
- Experience in online and offline B2C marketing.
- Video production is a plus.
- A positive attitude and a good sense of humor are mandatory.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
Respectful & fun culture, every day is casual, fitness center onsite, free bagel Fridays.