Dynamic Signal is a 100 people startup in Silicon Valley that helps companies communicate with employees. We make a platform that delivers information to employees on various platforms (web, email, mobile app, etc) in order to keep them engaged and informed. We also empower employees to easily share company approved content on social media, transforming them into experts, advocates, and contributors. Dynamic Signal was founded in 2010 by a group of seasoned entrepreneurs that value a healthy life to fast paced startup growth balance.
- Design, prototype, and iterate on new user-facing features and refresh UI of existing features.
- Communicate design solutions through wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Play a key role in the visual design of new features. Help bring consumer grade design and usability experience to an enterprise product.
- Translate wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with attention to interaction design whilst following style and brand guidelines.
- Work independently and across multiple teams. Collaborate with product managers and software engineers to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Aspire for design excellence but love to release and iterate.
- Be autonomous. Take full ownership of your work (down to every detail) every step of the way.
Dynamic Signal is a Start-Up! You will be expected to hustle at times, to improvise when necessary, be creative and to deliver under tight timelines.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- You have a strong visual portfolio with history of launching web and mobile interfaces.
- You have experience using Photoshop, Sketch, or other design software.
- You have great product sense, a passion for detail, and a care for great usability and aesthetics.
- You are able to internalize user feedback and iterate rapidly on product designs and prototypes.
- We do not require coding proficiency, but you should at least possess basic familiarity with HTML, CSS, jQuery, etc.
- Bonus: You have prior experience designing products with deep integrations into social media platforms (especially Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube).
Comprehensive healthcare, dental & vision plan, 401K, Office gym & shower facilities, Catered lunches & kitchen full of free snacks, Flexible working schedule, Generous vacation policy, Regular team events like happy hours and off-sites
Please include links to your portfolio.