The Senior Designer works closely with Art Directors and Web Developers to design user-centric web based projects. This position requires the designer to maintain a high visual standard and be familiar with multiple design disciplines.
- A position where you would be able to help civic municipalities by offering top shelf graphic web design in their online community engagement tools.
- The chance to join a growing company that invests in its employees and provides plenty of opportunities for advancement
- Competitive compensation, workplace perks (free beverages, social events, etc.), and benefits (Health, Dental, 401K)
- An informal, social workplace where enthusiasm and talent are rewarded
- The opportunity to help build an established company with startup feel
We Expect of you:
- Create web designs and sample layouts based on in-depth knowledge of layout, esthetic, and web design principles
- Conceptualize and execute on multiple projects per week
- Effectively consult, communicate, direct and collaborate with clients
- Solve design issues and communicate solutions effectively to internal team members and external clients
- Consistently produce high quality, cutting edge designs in an efficient manner
- Stay on top of design trends and technologies
- Create effective User Experience and User Interface designs
What you’ll likely need to succeed….
- 4 - 5 years of related experience
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- A portfolio of design work required
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Universal Design Experience (preferred)
- Team player with ability to work with technical and non-technical team members